At All Hours fitness we know how important it is to keep your fitness levels up and achieve your health goals. This is why we have created a safe, bright and entertaining place for your children to enjoy while you do your workout. The kids zone is full of fun activities including Netflix, Nintendo games, a huge chalkboard as well as toys and colouring in to keep your children entertained.
Our morning session is perfect for parents with younger children not at school and is supervised by our friendly staff.
Our afternoon session is unsupervised for our bigger children to hang out while parents get to work out.
Kids Zone Hours:
Monday – Friday 10am-12pm
Children aged 1 year and above (This session is supervised – bookings essential)
Monday – Friday 4pm-8pm
Children aged 5 years and above (This session is unsupervised)
Please call us on 02 8710 7453 to make a booking
Kids Zone Terms & Conditions
● Users must be All Hours Fitness members.
● Children must be signed in and out of the Kid’s Zone by their parent or guardian.
● Parents/Guardian must remain within the gym premises at all times while their child is in the Kids Zone.
● We strive to keep our facilities safe and hygienic, so please do not bring your children if they are sick.
● Parents/ Guardians are responsible for bathroom visits and nappy changes. If necessary you will be notified and asked to attend to your child.
● If you are providing your children with drink please bring only water in a non-spill drink bottle clearly marked with your child’s name. No food is permitted in the area due to food allergies.
● All children must be up to date with their immunisations before registration.
● Parents/Guardians are asked to check on their children frequently in the afternoon session.
● Any child caught doing the wrong thing or causing damage will be asked to leave and Parents will be liable for any damage costs.
Saturday: 10am – 3pm