Our brand new Kid's Zone is the perfect place to entertain your child while you hit the gym. We have two televisions with gaming consoles, Netflix, a huge blackboard as well as toys and colouring to keep them busy. Our morning session is perfect for parents with younger children not at school and is supervised by our friendly staff. Our afternoon session is unsupervised for our bigger kids to hang out while the parents get to work out. See reception for more details or to make your booking.
Monday – Friday: 10am - 12pm
Kids aged 1 year and above (This session is supervised)
Bookings are essential with 24 hours notice.
Monday - Friday: 4pm - 8pm
Kids aged 5 years and above (This session is unsupervised)
$4 per child per visit (maximum 1 hour)
Call us on 02 8710 7453 to make a booking.
Terms & Conditions
- Users must be an AHF member and Children must be signed in and out of the Kid's Zone area by their parent or guardian.
- Parents/guardian must remain within AHF premises at all times while their child is in the AHF Kid's Zone.
- We strive to keep our facilities safe and hygienic, so please do not bring your children to AHF if they are sick. It is not fair on either the childminder nor the other children and their parents. We do not want to offend parents by having to ask them to remove their children from the area due to sickness.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for bathroom visits and nappy changes. If necessary you will be notified and asked to attend to your child.
- If you are providing your children with drink please bring only water in a non-spill drink bottle clearly marked with your child’s name. No food is permitted in the area due to food allergies.
- All children must be up to date with their immunisations before registration.
- Parents are asked to check on their children frequently in the afternoon session, any child caught doing the wrong thing or causing damage will be asked to leave and will be liable for any damage costs.